LF for raid/myth+ guild

Sup,

we’re a little group that consists of a tank/dd, a healer and two DDs. We’re searching for a guild to raid and bond with. We didn’t play through BFA but are stocked for Shadowlands and willing to put a lot of time in the game. We’re currently playing on Ravencrest. We dont mind to raid with a cross-realm guild ( who knows maybe there’s an opportunity to realm change along the way ). We speak english and german :slight_smile:
Just add me on Discord to discuss things: Rhasstos#4174

Hi there!

Please have a look at our guild, (who currently just need DPS) and add me on Discord if you wish to chat and/or have any questions?
Discord: Dizzyfyer#4659

I thank you in advance!

Cheers

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

**Community Status: Semi-Hardcore **
RAID DAYS:
Main Team : Wed & Thurs
Social team: TBC -
21:00 - 23:30 ST for the main team
21:00 - 23:00 ST for the social team

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

We are lucky to have a guild streamer who is Affiliate by Razer & Twitch :slight_smile:

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb

Feel free to share our discord link !

Look forward to meet you! :slight_smile:

T & F Community

Hey! if you’re available for raiding wed, sun, tues 19-22 (horde outland) hit me up and i’ll explain more. Btag :huffy#2665 You can also check out our forum post :slight_smile: - [H] [EU] Privileged - OUTLAND RECRUITING!

I’ve added you on Discord. It wasn’t quite clear from your post what kind of guild you are looking for so I’ll be happy to have a chat and find out.

Still looking!