LF Friendly guild to call home

Hey everyone. I am a 25-year-old who works in the emergency services in the UK meaning I don’t get a large amount of free time. With the release of Shadowlands my love for the game has come back, after being burnt out in BFA. I’ve played wow since WotLK pre-patch with WotLK and Legion being my most played expacs. I’ve played a variety of roles in a guild from mythic raiding in legion, to high level M+, to being an officer, whereas now I just want a nice friendly place that I can log on to and have a chat with friends whilst playing.

I am looking for a mature guild, who are social in guild chat as well as discord. I would like to have an option to raid if possible, but not be a core raider. Social raids would be most appropriate for me I believe.

Although I didn’t play much in BFA, I do still have my good ol hunter skills, and have all classess.

I want to find a guild that would make me feel welcome. I want a Gaming Home, with people of a like mind and good banter. I am also willing to change realms, as Draenor really has me struggling with queue times and the awful auction house lag. I am a horde player.

Please feel free to drop me a Battlenet whisper: artsify#2846 for a chat and even if the guild is not for me, I would like to make some new friends.

Thanks for reading

We would love to you have in our guild, we need social players to join our community! We do stuff outside of WoW as well, such as chilling in Discord, watch movies and play group games like Among Us, but keep in mind that we are a very fresh guild, so don’t expect that big of a community :smiley: if you’re interested contact me through bnet: Silvex#2337. Would love to have you here!

hi we are small guild with a uk core but we are growing slowly we hang out on disc and have active guild chat we have a real life comes 1st policy meaning u do content when u are able. if this sounds like what your looking for i will leave our post below

Thanks for Reading