LF Friendly Raiding Guild

Hey,

My friend and I are looking for a friendly guild to join and raid with. We are both keen to make some progress towards the end of BFA and throughout Shadowlands.

I myself have played wow intermittently since MoP and have more recently tried to get into the raiding scene. I am currently playing DPS Warrior at 450 ilvl, however am relatively flexible with the class I play.

My friend has also played since MoP, however has never really had contact with much raiding. They’re currently playing Ret pally, also at 450 ilvl.

Neither of us are overly restricted when it comes to raid times and we’re both prepared to server change or faction change providing we can find the right guild! :slight_smile:

A good sociable environment is a must! If you think we might be a good suit, let me know!
Tøast#21770

Hey There

If you have not found a new home, we might be the place you re looking for. The Old Grudge has been established since Vanilla. It is an active guild, focused on those players need who need to balance WoW with real life commitments. We are part of the oldergamers…com network, so all players need to be 25 yrs and over.

We have players from across Europe and can provide a friendly environment for raiders, socials and those interested in M+s and achievement hunters.

Raiding

We currently have two raid groups

1. Wednesday/Monday - Semi/hardcore group aimed at mythic raiding. Currently 3/12 M. Actively recruiting - really need a mage, warrior, and healing priest
  2. Thursday/Sunday - Casual aimed at clearing HC quickly. Always interested in new members. Currently 12/12 HC. All spots open.
  3. Friday - Fun run, relaxed raid for anyone interested

For more info please drop us a message

Sewoh#2374
Ronja#2548

Hey!

< New Day > on Azjol-Nerub/Quel’Thalas is a very active social guild that currently has 2 Raiding teams. Our main roster focuses primarily on Mythic (5/12M) on Fridays and Saturdays (8-11pm ST) and clearing HC on Wednesdays (8-11pm ST).

Our second roster is newly formed and is for returning players or for those who want to experience raiding but have never had the chance with a stable group. All are welcome, and this runs every Wednesday (8-11pm ST) alongside the Casual HC.

Outside of raiding, the guild has quite a few members who enjoy running high M+ keys, as well as lower ones. A lot of our gun is also had on our Discord server where players get to know each other and also gain advice.

If you are interested and would like more info, feel free to whisper me in game on Raenia-Azjol-Nerub, or DM me on Disc at dokimei#0101

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi! I’m a recruitment officer for The Cult of Tears realm Tarren Mill and we are recruiting! We’re a brand new guild looking to start finding members for SL! Our goal is to cover all aspects of WoW, from the social aspect, PvP and the HC/Mythic raiding within a comfortable, environment. We are also strongly looking for players who wish to push M+ keys. add me and let me know if your interested :blush:

Battletag FiaInferno#2521

Good morning Stronk!

Corrupted French Fries is a freshly formed guild on Silvermoon [A]. We are looking for people to join our raiding team for Shadowlands! A lot of us were on a break and returned to this game to prepare ourselves for Shadowlands.

In the meanwhile, we enjoy doing some M+ runs, PVP and sometime we try to get a group or join other groups for the Ny’alotha raid. We’re a casual guild and we will only raid twice a week when the Shadowlands raids comes out.

If you are interested or want to know more about our guild, don’t hesitate to add me on Discord: Tzudin#7972

Hello! Im currently recruiting people for a freshly started guild at Tarren Mill Horde and we are in need of all classes and specs. So far i have set a raid day and time at Thursday from 19:45 - 22:30 server time, and i don’t have requirements on experience, that will come as we go!. My goal for the guild will be mainly a raid team now in the beginning but later on i hope to have the rooster for arena teams, M+ teams etc.

Hope this could be of interest!
If there are any questions feel free to add my B-tag [Moorten#2517]

Hi there, I own a guild on kazzak horde, we currently do m+ and all ready started on raids, 11/12n we will be starting hc. We have a experienced raid leader, we raid on Thursdays and Sundays 9.30/12.30 pm realm time. Here is my battle net OlwynMorris#2225