LF guild - 465 Resto/Balance Druid on Draenor Horde

waves Heya!

I’m a 465 Resto Druid and am currently looking for a guild!

Most of the time I’m doing M+ which is my main focus, but I also like raiding, doing transmog runs and similar activities!

Besides Druid (both Resto and Balance) I also like playing Shaman (either Ele or Resto) and Paladin! ^^

If I managed to spark your interest, feel free to message me at Chosovran#2825!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you! ^-^

1 Like

Hi Chosovrin,

If you’re willing to consider a faction/realm change, Devilish Intentions on Dragonblight-EU might be the right place for you. We are currently lacking a balance-druid with a healing offspec. We’re a rather relaxed and friendly guild, but we’re always aiming for curve. Active players are around 20’s, and we’re looking to increase that to 25-ish to maybe get 1 or 2 mythic bosses down. Add me on battlenet if you want to have a chat to see if there’s a match!

Best regards,

Armandgrtn#2625

1 Like

Heya Sharmand!

Sorry for the somewhat late reply, I hate to disappoint you but at the moment I would preferably not faction change! But I still want to thank you for bringing your guild to my attention!

Good luck on you and your guild’s journeys through Azeroth!

1 Like

Hello Chosovrin,

is a social PVE guild based in Draenor. We have just began our raiding progression and nothing is set in stone yet if you want a fresh new start. I believe in would be perfect for you. Learn more about out guild below:

2 Likes

Hey there, take a look and let us know! we are putting alot of effort into it to make it work!