LF Guild (A or H)

Hi all,

I am on the lookout for a new raiding guild. I re-joined my current guild just after SL came out and have fully cleared Heroic CN 4 times (Sire progress was slow).

I’m mainly focused on finding a Heroic guild.

So I am currently playing a MM/BM Hunter (217 ilvl) but i’ve recently fallen out with hunter over the last couple of weeks and wanted to try something different.

What i’d prefer to play on is my Fire? Mage (207 ilvl) or my Druid (Boomy/Resto/Wearbear 204 ilvl). I also have a Resto Shaman that I have finally started to heal on (208 ilvl, i’ll be bringing this with me where I go) and a Rogue (currently stuck as combat because of the ring lego at 206 ilvl).

So I started in TBC and I’ve played a bit of everything over the years (mostly Druid or Shammy in the different specs). I’m usually a quiet player (because of the kids in the background) but will pipe up when it’s my moment to shine. My main aim is to raid and clear Heroic and get my KSM for each season that comes, anything further than that is a bonus.

I’m usually on during the day, bit less at the moment because of another lockdown where I’m from but can raid anywhere of 2-3 days a week.

Thanks for reading

Oh and if need be you can message me on Discord on Goose1664#0425

Hey Unuwien,

Resolute [H] on Doomhammer are looking for DPS. We are currently 9/10 heroic but plan to down Sire this week or next. We will go into Mythic if we can get a good 20. If not, we’ll more than likely just run HC Raids including alts.

We are a chilled bunch. Most of us have a busy life so we Raid ST 2100-0000 Wed/Sun.

Add me if interested. Ballbag#2450

Discord isn’t working for me for some reason so my Btag is Hagi#2937

What are the raid times you are looking for / what server and faction? We are a HC-only raiding guild, currently 9/10HC in need of ranged DPS players, raiding thursday / sunday 1900-2200. [horde - Tarren Mill]

Hi mate! Curb Your Elitism is looking for more players for our mythic roster. We are currently 3/10 Mythic and we raid Wednesday and Sunday from 19:00 to 22:00 servertime.

My discord is Odeus#6957, add me if you wanna have a chat.

Hello friend,
If youre looking for a new place to call home, please consider Nanotech,

The core team is 10/10 HC and were looking for all specs. If you feel you want to get involved with us please give me a shout.

Hi there, we’re an Alliance Guild on Silvermoon who are always looking for more friends to join our team for AoTC and our venture into mythic.
If you’re looking for more than just a raid logging WoW guild then we may be the perfect place.
Have a great day
Brann

Check out our post below:

Hi Unuwien

If you are still looking Marbles [H] [EU] [Draenor] are currently looking to recruit for our casual mythic raiding roster. 10/10Hc 2/10M

Raiding Friday / Saturday 20:00-23:00 ST + bonus HC raids on Wednesday (not compulsory)

If you are interested add me on bnet @ Smiithy#21682

Is new RAIDING guild, lead by experienced CE players. We are looking for active and dedicated raider’s to fill up couple of more missing spots. We are in need of Hunter/Mages/Locks/Bdruid Raiding days are : WED/SUN. For more info /w me

Join us we have warlocks!

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily come join the fun

Hello there I would love to have a chat with you here is a bit about us Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

Hi Unuwien,

Looks like you got a lot of options. Here’s another if you’re interested:

Hey Bud!

Come check us out! hope to speak soon! :smiley:

Dear Unuwien.

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)

is recruiting motivated players for our raiding team for heroic and mythic progression in CN and later in 9.1. We offer a great community & an active Discord. We are looking for: D/Holy Priest, Ele Shaman. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sunday…