LF guild / community

Raiding during the pandemic has been tough, due to work and personal commitments finding a guild or community that fits has also been increasingly difficult.

This toon has been my main from tanking in vanilla to DPSin’ in the current raid tier. Through this i have raid lead, guild lead, acted as a class leader and dabbled in addon creation.

I am a long term player, looking for a home. I do have some requirements:-

2 raids per week max ( I cant raid on a Friday or Saturday).
Raiding times ideally from 21:00 CET onwards. (I can push to 20:30 server time - on the basis i may be late getting home from work.)
Not elitist attitudes (Yes, i do sim my character, follow guides, look at my personal logs and contribute to tactics. I play this game for chill time and fun. Happy for critisim, just not negativity).
Alliance or horde doesnt bother me - I am alliance at the moment, so would favour it but ultimately its the fit of the guild im looking for.

Current experience in S3.
11/11 normal
2/11 hc
KSM completed

Battlenet: sluyky#2580

Hey there! Punished is looking for more DPS to bolster our ranks.
After reading your requirements I feel that we could be a fit for you.

• Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 21 to 00 ST;
  • We are casual and chill - no drama during raids nor elitism; Everyone of us have real life commitments so being late or leaving early if notified beforehand is also fine;
  • We are a guild and a community in one, which means some of our members are not from the same server that the guild itself and raiding from some place else is more then OK with us.

You can read the lengthy post here: Delete please
since I usually won’t play during day time (home office or not :wink: ), than if we sounded anything remotely interesting to you, add me on discord Mari#6813, as am much more easily available there.

Hi

Please free feel to reach out

Hi Teloniac!

Hopefully Soul Crusaders (A, Turalyon-Doomhammer) is what you’re looking for - if you are open to a server and faction change?

We’ve been around since 2007 and have always been a friendly, inclusive guild that has enjoyed fair progress throughout the expansions. We have recently re-built (since pre-covid 2020) after a few years break and have thoroughly enjoyed working as team through M+ and the raids, which start at 21:15 server time. We aim to finish at 23:00 for those who have to get up early, too.

We raid 2 nights a week, Sun and Tues; we run M0-7 on Thurs evenings and M8 and up on Friday evenings. We’re currently working on the jailer on normal and looking forward to giving HC a try. Our M+ progress is widespread, but on average is around 10-12. Individuals vary though, some are running up to +22 while others are working on lower keys :slight_smile:

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please get in touch via b-tag sheira#1910 DC Lakshmii#0552 or feel free to go straight to our old-school website (yes, its still up and running, haha!) where you can check out our raid charter and guild rules and post your application :slight_smile: [http://]soulcrusaderseu[.]enjin[.]com

I’ll add you on btag as well, just in case you don’t see this :blush:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Howdy Telon, we are a Heroic raiding Guild on Draenor. We raid on Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays at 20:00 ST. Here’s a little about us and if your interested in joining, just give a message on Battle.net or on Discord(Eliwood#8771) : D