LF Guild for 9.1

Hi All,

My name is Hagi, I’m 30 years old and living in the Isle of Man looking for a guild for 9.1. I’ve played Wow since Burning Crusade (I won’t be playing BC Classic) with missing a tier or two in between due to kids etc.

I’m looking for a fresh start since i’ve been playing on a low pop server and the guild that I was in has died and many people are just waiting for BC to be re-released.

Over the past 2 expansions my raid experience is : (I’ve been raiding since BC but I doubt anyone wants a long list of every raid tier)
SL - 10/10 HC Castle

BFA -
Uldir 3/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9HC
Crucible - 2/2HC
Ny’alotha - 9/12M (joined my brothers guild for this)

My main goal is to heal in 9.1 as I’ve spent the last 4-5 expansions either tanking or Dpsing with little chance to heal other than in alt raids or the occasional low M+. I’ve spent the majority of 9.0(.5) on my hunter as that’s what my guild needed.

I’ve only got this pally that I got to 60 on Tuesday and a level 55 Druid that is in the process. I’ll be leveling a shaman soon enough to potentially play as well.

I can provide logs for my hunter through Castle Nathria if needed which range from 71% as my lowest to 81% as my highest. I’ve also done a few clears on Heroic with my Rogue as assassination to help out a friends guild that needed a few extra DPS.

Only day that i’m currently not available is a Tuesday due to taking my son to a class he attends after school.

Hope it didn’t bore you too much and if you would like to talk you can grab me on…
BNet - Hagi#2937
Disc - Hagi#0425

Hi there. If you’re still looking please check us out. Could use a stable holy paladin for 9.1.

Hope to hear back from you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.