LF guild friendly EU

hello , i m a returning player to wow after 2013 and everything seems so new, i m online about a month and trying to find a friendly community to makes e friends, m+ and get guidance on how things work, i have alot of time free and i am willing to learn and be dedicated, most guild i have joined so far claim to be eager to help new or returning players but thats not the case.

hope to find a place i can stay and have some fun times with raiding.
thx in advance

p.s. dunno if it matters i m on Tarren Mill

Hey Bugeye,

Take a look at our guild profile on Draenor.
We are 9/9 Heroic and clearing again while we try to build a Mythic Team.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!

Hi Bugeye,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100

Hi Bugeye, welcome back to WoW
We are a very friendly guild running m+ every night, helping each other get gear and achievements. We’re on a different realm to you, but if you want to come and hang out and see what it’s like, drop me a message on Discord :slight_smile:
Take care
Gordz