LF Guild Non-Hardcore Alliance

Hey,

I’m looking for a pretty chill guild, non-hardcore, with whom I can run M+ or even raids without putting pressure on people.

I’m a casual player from Europe, for whom real life comes first, but since I got some spare time at nights, I’d like to group up with some awesome people and do some content.

I’m currently on Lightbringer, which is kinda dead, so I’m willing to change realm for the right people <3.

As chars, I try to main tank DH, and got 3 other alts at 70 that are DPS ( Warlock, Hunter, and Rogue )

Hit me up on BNET KatatonicBT#2972 / Or discord KatatonicBT#1979

Cheers.

Hey! I represent [RPG] - A social-focused, but content-pushing guild. See our advert here - or contact me directly! We’re looking for a rogue to join our raid team right now, so you’d be a perfect fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

I believe you would be an amazing addition to our evergrowing family and would love to answer any questions you might have!

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet

1 Like

Hi Edalran,

I understand you prefer to main tank, but if you’re happy to fill a DPS spot, with a reserve tank role (and / or tank M+ ), SC might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) (since '07) We’re looking to bolster our raid and m+ teams. We’re all about taking it slowly but surely with respect to everyone’s capabilities. Our goal is to reach AOTC if possible - starting with Normal and working our way through HC.

We have 2 raid evenings (each 1.5h) on Sunday and Tuesday starting at 21:30 server time. So we respect private time and don’t make it a huge chunk of time to be reserved! Of course being on time and prepared is mandatory to ensure a fun and rewarding evening for everyone!

We also run M+ nights with different key levels (Wed = learning and gearing, Thurs = gearing and consolidating, Fri = working towards KSM and beyond) - this does change through the season, as we all progress.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact:
btag: sheira#1910
dc: lakshmii#0552 (Or just lakshmii now)
Or feel free to jump straight into an application at discord.gg/4HMtdsvU

Edalran, perhaps BEAST on Eonar is a match for you.

Please take a moment to check out more about us: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! - #59 by Thorck-eonar