LF Guild on Silvermoon [A]

Hello,
I’m Dibri, an Outlaw Rogue comfortable playing all 3 rogue specs, with 10/10 HC Castle Nathria experience and Keystone Master obtained by mostly pugging.
My current guild has shifted focus towards TBC Classic, which I’m not interested too much with, and I’m now looking for a new home to progress the 9.1 content together with, but also looking to make the jump into Mythic raiding.
My schedule is flexible and I have multiple characters I can bring if need be.

Hey!

I think I could offer what you are looking for.

Remix - Silvermoon Alliance.

Looking for more dps for 9.1.
We’re a social bunch and do a lot of key during off days.
Active discord, good enviroment, friendly atmosphere.

We raid on Wednesday/Monday 7pm-10pm with an optional alt raid on friday. At the moment we’re doing a full clear on HC nathria on wednesday.

Add me on bnet and lets talk some more: Raski#21503

If you want to chat then let me know :grinning:

Hey! Legionnaires is a 6/10M a laidback and friendly raiding guild on Silvermoon! We’re currently raiding on tuesday and thursday nights from 20-23 server time and we’re currently looking for 1 or 2 DPS players to perfect our roster for both current progression and future tiers.
We’re a pretty active and social guild and there’s usually always a couple of people running keys in the afternoons and evenings so I think we’d be a pretty good match for you as we’d absolutely love to bring you along for our mythic raids!
If you’re at all interested in raiding with a fun, friendly and social guild please add me on battlenet where my ID is Aluminum#21553 or on discord where my ID is Awadachi#4578 and we can talk further!

Hi Dibri!
We would love to have you be part of our mythic roster team for the next tier. Read this and tell me what you think. You’ll my bnet/discord in there. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, Llamageddon is looking to recruit a couple of dps to round out our roster for 9.1.

We enjoy having good progression, but also like to have fun whilst clearing raid, running M+ and generally just hanging out.

Our goals are AOTC each tier - raid days are Wednesdays and Sundays 8pm - 11pm ST, although at the moment we’re just running the skip on Wednesdays whilst Nathria is on farm and 9.1 feels like it is taking so many years.

Happy to have a chat - dm me on discord if interested - iamafajita#5320 , or bnet - annafajita#2709. Hope the guild hunt goes well either way :slight_smile:

Hi Dibri, would like to throw my hat into the ring also as we have opened our recruitment gates for 9.1 too. Wanted to ask you if you have any experience with Mythic raiding in any expansion yet? We have 2x raiding teams which is why I ask :slight_smile: Anyway if you fancy a chat about our guild (been active and raiding since 2007 on Silvermoon) Asta#2730