LF Guild social and casual

Getting started in the game again, havent played since Pandaria, mainly looking for a social and casual guild, havent chosen a realm yet or class to main again

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey, I’m part of a newly made social Guild called Metal Wolves. We’re starting off very casual and social, while hoping to brnach into dungeon runs and other guild-based events when we have more people. We’re Horde-side, based from the Kilrogg server, though if you’re on Runetotem or Nagrand, you can join too.

If you’re interested, my bnet is KingSoulless#2673

Hi Remergy. I’m Guild Leader of a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos called Dark Wolves. We’ve been around since early 2007, focussing on the more casual side of WoW … pet battles, fishing, gathering, achievements, dungeons, raiding, etc. We have members who raid regularly, some who raid occasionally, and some who never raid.

We are generally a guild of altaholics … which is handy, being on a joint realm as you can have twice as many alts :stuck_out_tongue:

That also means we generally tend to be fairly flexible in group events, and most times there will be someone around who can help with any class/role related questions. Also, as a few of us have been playing WoW a while, we can often answer general WoW related questions :stuck_out_tongue:

We are an 18+ guild … most people are 25-45 years old … although of course we have some younger and some older. Most work, have family commitments and plenty to keep them occupied irl, so being a more social/casual guild is a must.

If this sounds of interest to you, you can see more about us on our realm post:

and/or visit our website direct at www.darkwolves.eu