[LF Guild]Healer Looking for Semi-Hardcore Guild

Heya! So, straight to the point. I’m a Swedish player looking for a Swedish guild.
My current class is Evoker Augmentation and I want to go Healer Preservation in War Within.
By Semi-HardCore, it is a guild who plays for fun, but are serious when comes to raiding. Have a few laughs, don’t care if wipe, help each other out when needed, do m+ together or maybe something else during downtime.
I am primarly looking for a guild that speaks Swedish, but if lack of finding on here on Stormscale i am willing to take a gander at other guilds.
I’ve played for a very long time (Almost 18+ years now) So i am no stranger when comes to WoW. I have Discord and working microphone, shows up in time and let’s people know when I might be late or other things like check up on raid strategy , best gear enchants items etc.

I have N O interest in Mythic Raiding. So, know that if you do Mythic raiding I will not attend that. I focus only on Normal and Heroic. Mythic + Dungeons I can do, but never Mythic Raids.

If you looking to recruit me leave a reply here or hit me up ingame or on Discord.
Discord : Kirby Pink#7454
Ingame Stormscale-Mirimil

hey, will be running a HC raid this sunday 8pm CET

this is a post about the guild, but if only want to join the HC social raids, thats fine too. Couple of mythic plus groups in the guild to.