LF Guild/Group of players

Hi there!

Myself and a friend are currently looking at joining a guild or a group for SL. We are both looking to do PVE and PVP (Rated and normal), but haven’t had much look on our current server (NAGRAND - HORDE).
We want to progress in mythic dungerons and potienitly raiding (working within the NHS I cannot commit to rading as much as i want).

We have bother considered fraction changing/server changing if we find our forever home. we are both 25+ from the UK and Sweden.

if anyone wants to chat, My battle.net ID is Edwards#21128

Cheers.

Hi,

I’ve sent you a friend request (Vickram). I’m also UK based, this might not be entirely what you are looking for. However, I have created a small community where no server transfer is required.

It is going to be a small group of people 20-25 people maximum aiming to do mythic keys together with voice and also there will be some raiding but it will be casual as most of us are a bit past the dedicated raiding time of life. So for example we might say on Friday would anyone like to do a HC raid and we’ll get it sorted, we won’t be aiming to do mythic most likely, I won’t rule it out however.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please do accept my request and we can discuss further.

Thank you.

Hey! You might want to check us out !