LF HC raid and M+ guild

Hi there.
I’m looking for a stable HC raid and M+ guild.
I like M+ but playing with randoms can be difficult…
My old guild isn’t existing anymore and getting a raid together was simply impossible…
I’m open to re-roll (prefer that) and or transfer… (I’m DPS in a raid and DPS / tank in M+)
Raiding before 20.30 is impossible for me (family, kids) - also I can’t raid on Fridays and Saturdays…

Contact me here:
bnet: pepsimax#21391
Discord: pepsimax_chris

Hi Pepsimax,

Maybe you can consider synfull on dragonblight EU. We’re having 2 raidnights a week; mondays and thursdays from 20:45 till 23:00-ish, a social night on fridays, and the other nights are pretty much filled with M+.
Are you up for a chat on discord to discuss mutual expectations?

I’ll add you tonight on bNet, hope we can catch up soon.

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

:arrow_forward: Hello adventurer,

We, the Guild Legendary Order on Draenor, are looking for player to expand our raidsize. We cleared the normal raid and on Heroic, while Mythic raiding is currently not a goal, we need people!

We raid on Wed and Sun from 20:00 - 23:00 M+ is the highest on all other days, mostly in the evenings.

We‘re mostly looking for classes with tank/heal offspecs.

Winkwalker | Tank or Heal Off
Feral Druid | Heal offspec
Mage - All Specs
Havoc Demon Hunter
Hunter - All Specs
Rogue - All Specs

Everyone is welcome to help us have more activity on non-raiddays and run M+ with us!

If you‘re interested please contact us ingame or just app ingame to the guild.

• Ashrayven-Draenor
  • Schalimar-Draenor

Hey mate, we’re looking for new guys to join our guild, some info on this page Quantum MK II - Recruitment Post

Who are we?

Redefine is a newly formed guild, forged together by old allegiances. The officer core has experienced multiple Cutting Edge’s, some as high as Top 100. We returned to the game and hope to use our experience of leading, to form a 2 day raiding team which will push Cutting Edge each tier.

Raid Schedule

We will currently raid Thursdays 20:00-23:00 and once we have enough numbers for mythic, we will also add Monday 20:00-23:00.

Recruitment

We are currently open to recruiting all classes. We do not demand or expect alts to be maintained, but welcome of course. Enjoy what your play and lets have some fun! If you are interested in joining us, please apply on Raiderio or forms.gle/xQBceJ6iX3G2Qcto6

Hi did you find a guild?
If you’re still looking, we are a new growing guild, AotC raiding and players doung m+ every night. Relaxed vibe, plenty of silly laughs but also killing bosses. Give me a msg to talk more :slight_smile:
Gordz

Turan#2958
Discord gordzgrey

Our ad is here: