LF Heroic/M+ Guild [H] [Tarren Mill]

Hi all, I have not played since Season 1 of DF, and looking to return to the game.

I am looking for a AOTC guild, where I can be a part of the “backup”, as I cannot commit to a raiding schedule 100% of the time due to IRL stuff. A solid M+ community would be great, as I want to be doing that most of the time. Overall, just looking for a place to hang out, chat, run some keys and occasionally join for raids

About me:

in S1 I played prot war, AOTC, 3/8M and 2108 M+ score. At the moment, looking to play a fire mage. I usually like to play a few classes, once I get my main up to speed.

Bnet: LeVperda#2567

Hey there!

We’re on a different realm, but if you struggle to find what youre after on Tarren Mill, youre welcome to check us out, Ministry of Silly Wipes!

There’s a bit of a waitlist of sorts for a tankong spot for raids. But otherwise i think we could he a good fit! We’re casual, due to people having IRL commitments and so cant always join things everytime, but we aim high!
We’ve now achieved AotC this tier, and have done the last 3 raids =) The social side comes first though, most importantly. We’re all here to enjoy the game and have fun.

If you wanna check out our recruitment thread linked above, my contact details are at the bottom if you’ve any questions, or are interested in joining ^^

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting