Lf home dragonflight!

Delete - was away please

Hello! =)

I wonder if our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes could be a good fit for you?

Please have a look over the thread I’ve linked, and if we sound like what you’re after, please add me for a chat ^^

Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

We have plenty of tanks right now, but if you’re happy to DPS, we don’t mind whichever class your preference is; most of all we prefer people enjoy what they’re playing on.~

Hi there,

maybe we could be something for you:

Feel free to contact me if you have question/ for a chat: Bnet: Linedhel#2237 or discord: Mona#7349

Hi There,

Would love to have a chat, please drop me a message:
Psykick06#2401 on BNET

Hey :slight_smile:
Maybe I may direct you to this link: Lux Aeterna - Deathwing recruiting

My guild is currently recruiting. I am not sure if your goal is hardcore, in that case we are not what you are looking for. But hey, feel free to read. The text is long enough to tell you if we are or not.

I wish you good luck on your journey to a new home :slight_smile:
Regards, Ishtira

Hey there!

If you can manage to push your raiding end time half an hour later to 23:30 ST we could be a fit for you. However even if you have to go by 23:00ST it will be fine, cause arriving late or leaving early cause one must is not frowned upon with us.
Raid times are Wed/Thurs from 20:30 to 23:30ST; m+ over the weekend evening if people are online.

A shaman DPS would be a nice addition to our crew, but above all as long as your class can fill the role we are looking it is play what you love and enjoy!

Punished is a casual cross realm and faction raiding guild/community and to be part of our team you do not even server transfer if you do not want to at the moment. We aim for heroic usually, with no plans in venturing into mythic raiding.

Don’t hesitate to give me a poke in discord if we might be a fit for you: Mari#6813
Longer post can be found here: [Tarren Mill/Dentarg] Punished (cross realm/faction) guild is recruiting (or is open to collab. with another guild)

Hey Chris, if you have no problem with server and faction swapping I have a guild on Silvermoon [A] with raid days on fri and sun from 8-11pm server time. We are currently looking for a shaman or warrior dps.

If you are interested you can poke me if you wanna have a chat :slight_smile:
Btag: Trivium#2485

Heya, what about a Morning Raiding guild? :slight_smile:

Thursday & Friday 09:30-12:30 - Optional Raiding Days on Wednedsay & possibly Tuesday!

Weekends always reserved for Familiy.

We got quite alot of people in the guild that are pushing M+ keys!

Hello chris, i am starting a fresh guild to get ready for DF and maybe do some raiding before that to gear mains/alts and getting to know each other, The goal is to get a raid team Ready for mythic raiding before DF Realeses and push for CE every Raid tier. if you have any Question or just wanna have a chat HMU on dicord. Discord: Killia#7050