LF Late night guild that recruits or to make one with like-minded players

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for a late night oriented guild - if there is any - that usually raids around 11PM CET.I’m a 440ish Mistweaver Monk that would like to get into raiding a bit more seriously, and has a bit of experience from previous seasons. There is also a possibility that my mate who is 430ish Guardian Druid will join aswell if he has a spot.

Server transfer shouldn’t be an issue if we find our new home, however it would be great to get to know the guild beforehand. In the other hand we would like to stay with the Alliance so no faction change is possible. Our goal is to clear heroic in each tier.

Calm and relaxed environment is important to us, as we would like to enjoy the game and get the most out of it even with our tight schedule. So mistakes yet to be made but we all learn from it.

If there is no such guild like this I’m more than happy to make one with you guys, who has the same schedule and goal like us but it’s a matter of discussions.

So either if you are looking for two guys like above described or looking for similar guild but you haven’t found it yet feel free to let me know and we can figure out something.

I’m looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers,
Niis

There is a Night Vision - Late night raiding guild (23-02 ST) @ Silvermoon [A]

More Info