LF late night raid guild

Hi there,
Want to come back to mythic raiding as I regained motivation to seek a fitting team/community as Shadowlands looks very promising so far :slight_smile:
During BFA I raided a bit during every raid tier (rather super casually): Uldir (4/8M) and BoD (2/9M) and Nyalotha (0/12M, 10/12 HC, however progressed 3/12M). Now I would like to finish progressing thru NYA with your team and step into Shadowlands later this year!

What do I look for?

• 2-day raiding guild (preferably weekdays)
  • late evening raid times: 9/10 PM raid starts as those fit my personal schedule best
  • preferably two non-consecutive weekdays (not a must)

What do I offer?

• Hunter (460 ilvl, 80 HoA), Warrior (450 ilvl, 79 HoA), Warlock (crap gear) on Alliance available

• Hunter with crap gear available on Horde side

• Open about what class to play in order to fit your raid roster perfectly! Have alot of time currently due to Corona downtimes -> Lots of time to catch-up/level if necessary

• Willing to trans and/or 120-boost and farm (essences, azurite, gear) for the right guild

• min-max player (sim, rotation-optimization, mechanical)

• always showing up prepared! (guides, videos, flasks, food, pots, weakauras etc…)

• long online gaming history with strong achievements across multiple games (Team GER SC2; Legend in Hearthstone etc.)

• raided top10 EU in TBC

• learning quickly and will show strong performance after a few training weeks

• usually online at least once a day and play on average 5-6/7 days in the later evenings (8pm to 12pm ST)

What is the right guild for me?

• guild that focusses heavily on efficiency
  • core of mechanically strong players
  • strong community that plays together outside of raids
  • guild size comparable to roster size (I dont like guilds that keep 100+ socials)

If that sounds interesting to you, then let’s have a chat!

Punix#2151

Hi mate, our guild right now is growing to be a really nice team together, but we are just starting out now, and this wed run is gonna be our first guild run officially without pugs i believe, we are not raiding mythic because we are new guild, but surely we will in the very near future as soon as we get some more members, which right now we need reliable DPS players. We have an advertisement post that you can find in the forums

To get the general idea of what we’re trying to build and what we’re working with. If you think our profile matches your criteria, i welcome you for a chat in more detail.

We are in Silvermoon - Alliance :slight_smile:

Im Afterspace#1547 in Bnet.

Hi. I have recently restarted playing again after not playing during legion. I have played this warrior as protection as my main since vanilla. I have raided in bc, woltk, cata and mop at heroic level. I am looking for an adult late night guild to progress with. I am happy to self gear and look to earn a spot. Look forward to receiving a reply.