LF Mythic Raiding guild 7/12M Experience

Hi Everyone

I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. At the moment I main ret paladin But I can change to what ever suits. I am looking long term into shadowlands so with it been this late I don’t mind gearing something up that would suit the guild. I have all characters at 120 anyway.

The guild doesn’t have to have the same progression as me it can be lower I am happy to help with the progression. I am open to playing Tank Healer or DPS.

only stipulation that I have is that I want an active guild where I can run mythic+ or even old content. (I’m easy) Just as long as it is active.

I am currently on Tarren Mill Horde but I could look into a server change for the right guild.

Ideally I am wanting a guild that is aiming for cutting edge so semi casual. Don’t mind if you raid once or twice a week doesn’t matter to me. I also have a friend who is looking to join with me also same experience who at the moment mains rogue. but is also up for changing for what you need to fit.

Mythic + we are both sat around 2/2.2k rio score for mythic+ so we can hold our own.

If you do want to chat you can add me

A1CYA#2668

Hey Oorah,

I added you on bnet, lets have a chat to see if we match each others expectations for bfa and shadowland :smiley:

Hi Xyozz. For some reason its not letting me log on to battlenet. add me on discord Oorah#7115

Hey, not sure if you’re still looking but you might be interested in our guild, i’ll link the post below or add me on discord. Sloburn#3132.