LF Mythic Raiding Guild (Four Players)

Hey there, currently due to our guild going on a long term break a few of us who want to keep raiding are now looking for a new home to do so. The days we cannot raid are Friday and Saturday and ideally we are looking for a one or two days a week guild. Current;y we are 3/10

We are looking for either a one day a week or two day a week guild.

We are looking to progress in Mythic raiding and all of us have some experience there. We are not worried about getting CE but more just seeing how far we are able to go though working to CE one day wouldn’t be something we’d be against! Really we want a nice environment where people get along and enjoy raiding and also to just make some progress.

The Players:

Garshak - Protection Warrior. I’ve been mythic raiding for a few years. As a hunter I was 11/12 M in Nya’lotha and then switching to tank with my previous guild was 3/10 in both Nathria and SoD. Currently Ilvl 248 I would be willing to switch to Arms so long as the guild is cool with me taking a few weeks for legendaries and get comfortable with dps.

Bask - Dps Hunter currently 245 Ilvl.

Himmihan - Currently a brewmaster monk 243 ilvl but looking to switch to DPS or heal either on this character or his 235 Ret paladin. Himmi is happy to play a different class/spec if the guild needs it however!

Toxicdeath - A dps DK currently playing unholy.

If you were interested and wanted to discuss this then please add me to B .net or ideally discord.

B .net - SushiDragon#2289
Discord - Kord/Garshak#136

Hi Garshak,

Tried adding you on Discord but the address doesn’t seem to work. My Discord address is in the post below if that helps.

We could take all 4 of you into our Thu team as dps/healers. Our progress aligns perfectly with yours and we match your 1/2 day raiding requirements. Hopefully we tick all the boxes you are looking for.

Happy to have a chat if you would like more information.