LF new home

Hey there thanks for reading

I am looking for a new home recently returned to the game and fed up with playing solo only recently hit 70 on my warlock but gearing slowly atm

i don’t normally get online to around 20.30 St so anything from this time onwards really
I am on Draenor horde atm but wouldn’t rule out moving server or levelling fresh

I’m looking for an adult only guild where I can have a laugh and a joke but also do well in keys with likeminded people. The last few guilds I have joined have all had a certain group which do M+ but then not much else with other people (not knocking them at all as it’s their game time too) but it would be nice to have options to play with guildies rather than pugs and start pushing keys to see how high we can get before the end of the season

Please feel free to reach out to me on discord if you have any questions etc!

Discord: Nimmel#3118

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hi Adimel,

Our guild is also on Draenor, profile link below.
Take a look and if you like what you see join the discord and we can take it from there.
I will also send you a discord friend request.

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

[A] Soup Squad,

Hey, in any case you would be good with a 8PM start (7PM UK time), i think we would be a good fit for you!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-hulkomania-88h-2-day-a-week-raiding-guild/