LF New Home

Hi there,
with the release of Classic WoW I have a new spurt of inspiration to play the game again!

I am looking to play the Tank role again but not apposed to play Dps or maybe a Healer, I stopped playing early this expansion due to family and work reasons and just eventually forgot about the game. But with new job i now have plenty of spare time again on my hands and by playing classic a little I want to play retail again even more.

I am looking for a guild that raids anywhere between 20:00-00:00 hours ST give or take a little bit of time. Server or Faction doesn’t really matter for me and some classes I plan on leveling such as Paladin and Druid. But at 120 i have fairly geared Warrior and a okay Death Knight.

For any information or just a chat please add me on BNET Donzie#21390

Thanks again

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:

My guild Kill It With Fire has just reformed with the intention of getting back to clearing HC in raiding, along with M+.

We had to stop raiding after Uldir and BFD due to people’s personal situations, but we’re back now and are close to building the roster to get going in Eternal Palace.

Right now we are defiintely looking for someone to fill that main tank role so i would appreciate the opportunity to have a chat with you. I’ve sent you a friend request on Bnet (Dodger#2127). Our raid days will be Thurs and Sun 8-11pm server time. I’ve posted our thread below which gives more detailed info about our group. Thx :slight_smile:

Max.