LF people / Guild to call home

Hello there! Hope you are doing well!

So i have been playing a fair amount of WOW over the last 8 month , but still have not found a place to call home, as the few i have came across were very toxic.

I am looking for a guild , i am happy to roll a new toon on any realm. Just want a good group of people, that are not toxic. Hoping to get back into raiding and other group activities.

Thank you for reading!

Hey :slight_smile:

We could offer you a nice home with us :slight_smile: . We are Tooth and Fang on the Draenor realm and have a good bunch of people, toxicity is zero tolerance in our guild. We raid twice weekly on a Wednesday and Thursday and do m+ too.

Feel free to message me for a chat - my discord is Elfilda#9187 and my battle net is Petrova#2255

Hi Akamae

I am an officer in a guild called Lux Aeterna on Deathwing, Horde side. Iā€™d like for us to have a chat since I can tell from youā€™re post that we might have something to offer you in a guild. A friendly and fun enviroment and no toxicity because that is something we donā€™t tolerate.
Hook me on Discord: Antionette#8339

Some toxicity is everywhere, is part of being human. Said this, i am the gm of a semicasual guild ( alliance, outland ). We have a semiserious approach to the game, but the most important thing is to have a place to call home for all of us. Everyone is welcomed, as long as you are a decent human being :sweat_smile:

Hey Akame! - Llamageddon (alliance, Silvermoon) is looking to recruit a couple of dps to round out our roster for 9.1.

We enjoy having good progression, but also like to have fun whilst clearing raid, running M+ and generally just hanging out.

Our goals are AOTC each tier - raid days are Wednesdays and Sundays 8pm - 11pm ST, although at the moment weā€™re just running the skip on Wednesdays whilst Nathria is on farm and 9.1 feels like it is taking so many years.

Happy to have a chat - dm me on discord if interested - iamafajita#5320 , or bnet - annafajita#2709. Hope the guild hunt goes well either way :slight_smile:

Hi, what a lovely greeting message. We could offer a nice and non toxic home. Our guild is Alliance but is stable with truly nice people. We have been going since 2007 with the same leadership on the same server so we arenā€™t going anywhere :slight_smile: Message me if you fancy a chat Asta#2730

Thereā€™s no need to play solo and if youre willing to switch to Alliance (Silvermoon) then let chat if weā€™re of interest