LF push team for 20s and beyond

as a first mini goal im lf a team who wana push to 20 atm, i will do way more push once geared, but until then 20s is the goal.

I fit into any comp kinda. and you and your team should atleast timed all 17 keys for now.

atm i can play any day beside 20:00-23:00 weds/sunday.

1 Like

Best of luck with your team, hope you find some other interested parties :slight_smile:

I want to add that i can go alliance or horde! there has to be some one out there who needs a hunter who are capable to go for 20s?

Ty, would be cool to see how i would do if i didnt have to pug.

1 Like

If you have no luck you could try

and see if you can make some friends there. People are divided up by score. It might be a place to try if you get stuck.

Raider io did some articles about the discord.

yea unless no one wants a BM hunter yet again… i said it before and i say it again… Having strong meta classes, that make most classes/spec useless ruins the game. and also makes players quit… If blizzard only could understand and respect the playerbase…

‘‘just reroll’’ what about all my gear and rep and conduits,campaign, and skillcap…

blizzard please wake up :E

If you’re willing to go horde, I can recommend the following community:

We have a hunter, who often plays as BM too, and has timed +20s last season, and plans to do so in S2 too, so your class and spec will not be a problem. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.