Lf raiding guild H/A

Looking for a guild to raid with for dragonflight got Horde and alliance on stormscale bit im Willing to server change. Plan to main warlock and got a few aotc achivments.

Hey Sphexarn. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild. Again, our goals are simple and our approach a little different. We raid less and slightly earlier. If you wanna jump in I’d gladly send you a ginvite. Got a few weeks ahead of DF, so a good time to level an mess around anyway.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new take on raiding we call Ragnaros home. We aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST Mon/Thu. Short and sweet.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord LepantoESP#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hey there! Instead of spamming your thread with our recruitment post I rather put a link to it! If you have any questions feel free to add any of us! Hope you find the guild you’re looking for! - Xiwin.

Hi Sphexarn,

If raiding during the weekend is something you are interested in and getting curve in the expansion, we might be just right for you!
We are a new guild of old mythic raiders and M+ players looking to get curve as quickly as possible and are looking for people who want an environment where everyone is prepared to learn boss mechanics in a timely manner and get the boss kills as the priority.

Bnet: Healzforcash#2976
Discord: Healsforcash#0143

You can contact me if you have any questions!