LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild

Hi,

I’m a returning player to wow, used to raid mythic back in WoD however looking for something slightly more casual these days.

Ideally want to raid 1-2 days per week, after 7:30 GMT (need time to get back home from work). As mentioned above I have only just started playing again so my ilvl is low but I am currently playing Rogue.

Obviously not expecting to jump straight into a raid team due to need to gear up but hopefully will be able to get some help doing m+ within the guild in spare time if any in order to help get to a level to be able to raid.

I’m from the UK and not a kid, pretty chilled and laid back so no issues, also do travel a bit for work so sometimes might have to miss a day or so here and there as travelling is out of my control.

Any further questions or if fancy a chat please feel free to add me Dodgeh#2534

Thanks

Hey. We’re acctually looking for more players. As you say we might not always have a firm raider spot directly for you but there’s definitely spots for skilled players! :slight_smile:

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 8/9HC & 1/9M and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

Application and more info on our website:

https:// ballmerspeak .net/?s=

Or speak to us on Discord

https:// discord .gg/HJGBTBa

Hey,

Sounds like can be for you!
We’re a 2 day raiding guild, with a very family-like spirit, and raid casually but wiht focus when we raid.

We raid Tue and Thursday 20-23 Server Time.

Check us out: [H] <Grumpy Gaming> 9/9N 3/9H LF raiders!

Greetings Soary,

Not sure if you’ve already found what you’re looking for. In case you didn’t please check us out to see if we’re a suitable match.

Hey Soary,

After our rogue decided to take a break from raiding were looking for like minded people to come enjoy the game with us, here a link to our post or feel free to add me on Bnet for a chat.

Zlyr#2983

Were 9/9HC & 1/9Mythic.
Wednesday & Sundays 20:00 - 23:00 Sever time raiding.

Happy hunting :slight_smile:

Hello , My guild The greater good is still looking for some melee dps.

We raid 2 days/week on the following days

• Tuesday 20.30 - 23.00.
  • Thursday 20.30 - 23.00.

We are progressing through Heroic BOD and are at 4/9 down.
The guild’s aim is to get every guild member the curve achievement and to be a social hub for every gaming need (both in and outside of WoW).

If this sounds like something for you , check out our original topic at [H] <The Greater Good> - LF a few specific roles for BOD HC - recruiting again - #88 by Mallith-draenor

we use a google form for our application process linked in the thread.

hope to see you aboard,

Hey Soary,

If you’re still looking for that perfect home, consider giving Apostles a try. We’re a Heroic Curve guild, built mostly on older and mature people (I consider us a retirement home for ex-hardcore raiders, somewhere people take a step back and chill, due to IRL, families, work etc) we raid 2-3 times a week at exactly 7:30GMT. No hoop-jumping to get into raids, no “team” just sign up as and when you’d like to attend. That’s it really! Sociable guys too, outside of raids. If you’d like to hear more feel free to contact me or check out our post here: [H] Apostles | Heroic Raiding | M+ | Social Community

Hiya if you fancy a weekend raiding guild! Here we are :slight_smile:

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays with a focus on having fun.
We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.

We are a helpful bunch of people that will gladly help you gear up and get ready to raid.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted
Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.