LF semi-hardcore guild - Healer

Hi there,

looking for a guild for shadowlands, currently a holy pally 128, recently got keystone master - just came back after a break. Looking to probably change class due to not liking new paladin style but still looking to heal (either druid or priest, but leaning priest), would prefer raiding on weekends if possible. Have experience doing a little bit of mythic raiding in legion and would love to still do it (I like challenging content) however can’t commit the full amount of time needed to progress hardcore due to work/study, I would however still like to do a couple of nights a week raiding mythic or heroic for the right guild.

Love chilling in discord just doing keys with guildies. Just a laid back dude.

Don’t mind realm or faction, can transfer.

Thanks for reading ^-^

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having and very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

Raid days/time

Thursday (8:00pm-11:00pm)
Friday (8:00pm-11:00pm)
Monday (8:00pm-10:00pm)

time is server time

Mainly we are looking for:-
Priest ( any )
Paladin ( dps or healer )
Demon hunter ( dps )
Warlock ( any )
Hunter ( MM or BM )

we are looking for more amazing people to join us in shadowland!!!

Battle net: (SultanGamer#1702)
Discord: (Sultan#9734)

Hey, not sure if Thursday and Sunday would fit for you but I’ll leave a link to our post here just in case. We start fresh/all over again so might be the perfect fit for you.

Hello man! We are a guild that will be clearing contant 2-4 days a week and Saturday and Sunday are in there! We are based on Ahn’Qiraj EU + our members have been playing the game a lot and leadership knows eachother since way back. Contact me on Discord: Liebe#2005

Rat Pack

Hey m8,

I can 100% we can give you guys a good home.
Look the url and contact me