LF Small/Medium Sized Social/Raiding Guild

Hi all,

Aug Invoker on SWC Looking for a guild!
(Apparently, this was posted on an alt!) Sad face.

I’m looking for a decent-sized guild that is raiding/dungeon running and looking to gear up, and likely level up my old mains into DF also ready for the upcoming expansion, I’m currently ilvl 426 and actively attempting to build up in LFR.

What do I want from a guild?
Ideally, the guild will have enough people to run regular trips for mythics and other content but not so big ya don’t know everyone!
Chill and fun, With good and active leadership.
Honestly for me, it’s all about the people I get to play with. Be cool, Be fun.
Especially a guild that understands wipes happen and can get back up and get on with it and still see the funny side even after 20 wipes!
Maybe even some PVP! It’s been a long time since I actively PVP’ed - By long time I mean back when Grand Marshalls were a thing.

What can I offer?
Happy to put in the time for raids or general guild activities, I’m pretty free most days between 1700-2300 GMT. But equally want the option of not being tied in, RL and all that!
Can assist with quests/ world objectives etc
Running an Aug Invoker currently but also have a disc Preist and tank Pala both of whom I have played for the best part of 20 years and I can bring up to speed at a later date for flexible raiding/dungeons if I’m in the right guild!
I have 20 years of WOW under my belt sadly enough, Although still catching up on this latest expansion. The level adjustments were a huge shock!
Quick learner and generally do my research on raids/mythic pre-ops.
I’ve wiped more times than I can count, and I’ve led raids more times than I can count, Always looking at solutions to wipes and fixing them, rather than raging.

Anyway hit me up on Battlenet at Juutilainen#2230 for a chat and we’ll go from there!

Cheers

Hey how you doing, you sound awesome and would love for you to have a look at us.

Thank you :slight_smile: and good luck duder!

1 Like

Just want to add I’m on SteamWheedle Carterl Server - I’m not currently looking to change servers due to having a fair amount of invested characters here!

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet if you have any more questions!