LF SOCIAL AND Active guild

Looking for Guild

Hello everyone!

My name is Jinsei, and I’m a unholy dk player . I’m currently looking for a new guild to join and I thought I’d introduce myself and see if anyone is interested in recruiting me.

A little bit about myself: I’ve been playing WoW for 4 years and I absolutely love the game. I’m a very social player and I enjoy being part of a tight-knit community. I’m always willing to help out my guildmates, whether it’s with running dungeons, gearing up, or just hanging out in Discord.

As for my experience, I’ve been raiding since bfa , and I have experience with both casual and hardcore raiding. I’m always looking to improve my skills and I’m willing to put in the time and effort to help my guild progress.

In terms of what I’m looking for in a guild, I’m hoping to find a group of players who are active, friendly, and supportive. I’d love to join a guild that has an active Discord channel, where people hang out and chat even when they’re not in-game. And of course, I’m looking for a guild that is interested in raiding and other group content.

I am mainly looking for a horde guild, and I mostly play from 4pm up to 9 pm ,i usually play during morning and the afternoon. I want to raid and I have experience raiding, but i am mainly looking for a casual raiding guild I am not interested in raiding mythic, my main goal is to make friends in this game so i mostly looking for people to chill and play with .

If you’re interested in recruiting me or just want to chat, feel free to reply to this post or send me a message in-game. I’m looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully finding a great guild to call home!

Thanks for your time,

Jinsei

Hello there,

I’m currently leading a group of people within Tarren Mill, and for 10.1 we will be a cross faction guild.
The guild was formed 8th of Jan and we’ve built a pleasant community of players. With 10.1 we’re aiming to expand, both with a Mythic raid team and an AotC team that is more casual.

Given your designated playtime window and me not know what server you’re on, I’m not sure what I can offer you besides potentially a social spot. Either way, if you’d like to elaborate on it with me, hit me up! :slight_smile:

Discord: Reptution#9481

Hi Jinsei,

The Old Grudge are currently recruiting, have a look to see if that sounds like the sort of thing you would be interested in.

Thanks

Hi Jinsei,

Our guild may be a good fit here on Draenor.
Take a look at our profile and if you like what you see join the discord.

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Cheers

Hello Jinsei.

Aged is a guild for you who needs flexibility. We’re located on Ravencrest, as Alliance. The majority of our members have kids, and need a somewhat flexible schedule. We are recruiting for 10.1 and are preparing for the next season.

We organized weekly Mythic+, offers 1-day-a-week raiding [Sunday 8pm–11pm, currently 6/8HC] & have social events. With us you’ll find a guild like no other.

If you are interested, add me on either battle.net or Discord.

B-tag: Elu#21957
Discord: Elu#5635

Best,
Evì