LF social and active guild

Hi, I returned to WoW after a long break. Wrath of the Lich King was the last expansion I played so I have a lot of new things to discover and grind. However it’s more fun if you play with other people, therefore I hope that there is a guild out there that is mature, fun and doesn’t mind briefly explaining a bossfight.
I have one max level and several nearly max level chars on Burning Blade EU, so if there is an english speaking guild, hit me up!

edit: Just realised I used my classic char. To clarify, I’m looking for a retail guild.

Welcome back! Our guild has a lot of new/returning players, and we’re very dedicated to helping people like you improve! You’d fit right in, but there is one downside: We’re on Kazzak. You could give this a read and think about if if you’d like:

If you’re not interested in the guild, but still have a lot of questions about the game in it’s current state. Or if you have questions about the guild you can contact me on:
character: Ashusaka-Kazzak
Battletag: Sentinel#22626
Discord: Kean#2008

1 Like

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we have 8/8 heroic and will start mythic raiding next reset (with a bit of crossrealm help at the moment). Our goal is tob e ready for 8,3 and get around rank 1200 world.

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hi Bigmanboom! Welcome back to WoW!

Myself and some like minded people have set up a new community on the Ravenholdt cluster - Horde. Not your realm, but please consider leveling up a character with the rest of us :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, please add Mistree#2555

You can also get some more info in the post below.