LF social mature guild

Hi Guys, im looking to xfer to this realm and im looking for a social mature guild that raids, im an older player (rapidly approaching the big 40) and im looking for a new place to call home since my return to wow. ive been playing since vanilla only skipping mop, ive raided in many differing roles, ive healed tanks and dps’d. Im looking for a guild with similar people, a place I can laugh, raid, share my geeky witisisms plus points for knowing the origins of this characters name), sometimes ill log on say hi and just do a few wq’s and then log but you’ll always get a hi and bye from me as a minimum. Raiding isn’t important, having fun is, if I can do both then its a plus. Im looking for a place when challenges raiding wise can be attempted, laughs can be had when we fail and laugh can be had if we succeed. Ive lead raids and been an officer and I understand behind the word onb screen are people, people of varying ages, humours, religions, genders and lifestyles.

I can bring my DH (tank/dps) DK tank/dps paladin dps/healer, I also have a wip monk, ill bring the one to start off with due to the costs of moving chars, im happy to fill a shortfall in spec in a roster as I genuinely love playing all my characters.

Thanks for reading
C

1 Like

Hey there!

Sorry, I don’t have a guild to offer, but I’m searching for the same thing!
Maybe you could contact me, if you’ve found something.
Throxi#2656

Lovely greets!

Hello Moráthi and Lillypad, we’re always looking to recruit friendly laid back people at Poetic Justice, if you would like to know more about us please have a look at our forum post which has loads of info about us from myself and our lovely guildies!

Or alternatively add me on bnet and let’s have a chat DHaselgrove#2215.

I hope to hear from you both and to see you around in game soon!

1 Like

Hey!

If you are busy during the day and a late night guild is what you are interested in, you can check Nightshift!
I will leave the link here below.

Kind Regards,
Leogim

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.