[LFG][A] Social altoholic looking for casual levelling/5-man/low M+ guild home

Morning

Long-time WoW player (since vanilla) looking to return from the wastelands of solo play and PuGing to the cosy home of a friendly guild.

Not the young man I was when WoW began, family and work limit the time I have to get online these days so I can only really get time to fool around with relatively casual content - 5 mans and low level M+ being the most I can usually manage.

Currently in the process of levelling my Gnome Hunter - McJaeger (and his mechanical chicken of doooooom) in preparation for the next expansion. However I do have a number of 120 alts including healers and tanks that I would be happy to log now and then to help fill out levelling, BGs or dungeon groups either for snicks and giggles or to help others levelling new mains or alts.

If you are an active guild with room for someone looking for social interaction and casual content then I would love to hear from you either here or in-game.

Cheers

Hey!
We CANNOT leave that chicken homeless! We are animal lovers! If you’re still on the streets, look us up - ‘who cares’ on Hellfire! We are a friendly guild with a real mixture of people from casual/social players to those pushing keys to PvPers! We all have irl commitments/families/work so no worries about that, we get it!
You can check out our recruit post [A] <who cares> (Hellfire/Arathor) which might give you a bit more info, or feel free to add me (Mumm#2233) or /w any online member to chat or demand an invite for that poor birb (you can come too!)
xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.