[LFG] New player looking for active EU guild

Hi I am a new player and LFG. Looking for an active guild on EU that is open to newer players. I am a working father and have 1 kid. Will be mostly a social player and like to use Discord. When my character is higher level would like to try out Raids and Mythic+

Current character

Name: cheesecakenl
Faction: Alliance
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage
Server: EU - Thunderhorn
Level: 31
Build: Would like to go Fire mage.

I Don’t have any alts. If the guild is on another EU server willing to make one or move.

Playing the game

Have interest in the following mechanics:

• Leveling up (by quests and dungeons)
  • Raiding
  • Mythic+
  • Auction House profiteering

About me

Hallo, sinds je nl bent is dit wat makkelijker, ik zie dat je pas 31 bent, mocht je interesse hebben in onze social guild die momenteel op aan het werken is naar raids, we doen al wel mythic + dungeons dan zouden wij jou graag in de guild hebben. Zul je alleen opnieuw moeten beginnen in emerald dream maar we hebben wel friendly guildies die graag met je mee zouden willen levelen en helpen erbij (waaronder ikzelf) mocht je interesse hebben add me dan bnet Ragnor#21272 of discord >Hades#4124 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey there! We would love to have you join us, we’re on Silvermoon. Message me if you’d like a chat!

Is de guild https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/guild/eu/emerald-dream/legacy-of-the-fallen/ met 403 members ? Of is er een andere nederlandse social tak ?

Hey there please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

We are also on thunderhorn :slight_smile:

Hello Cheesecakenl,

it seems our guild might be something for you :slight_smile: We are a social, familiar community that is always happy to help others. Our veterans are motivated to help out new players as best as they can, we got many people leveling up characters (I myself am crazy about leveling XD) as well as players that explore BfA content.

The face behind the Character is always the most important thing to us and our discord is a big part of our community. We also encourage people to have fun in other games together appart of WoW if there is interest in that :slight_smile:

If you feel we might be a match for you, you can get more information about us and how to contat us (discord server IP :slight_smile: ) here:

hoping to hear from you :smiley: