[LFG][H or A] Looking for a Guild

Hi all,

I am looking for a friendly guild to call home :slight_smile:

I played a little during MoP but returned during 8.2 and have played a lot since. I have a few 120 characters across multiple servers. I have limited raiding experience within the Eternal Palace. I also have some m+ experience.

What I am looking for:

• A welcoming, friendly, inclusive environment
•An opportunity to participate in raiding, m+ and any guild events

What I can offer:

•A friendly, non toxic personality
•A keen willingness to improve and learn

I would be willing to re roll a character on any server or maybe transfer one of my 120’s if I felt the fit was perfect. Faction doesn’t really matter to me, the community I join is the most important thing.

Thanks for your time

Greetings Vakarna!

The Silver Claw is a NEW semi-casual guild on Kazzak - Horde. Our main goal right now is to start recruiting both new players and experienced players, to build a community of people to complete Mythic+ content with, and plan to eventually branch out into raiding when we have the numbers.

For new players, we can provide you with a safe space to learn the game without having to deal with the torment that pugging/random groups can bring. We will teach you, help you gear up and grow as a player!

For veteran players, we are not a hardcore guild. We don’t plan on progressing into Mythic raiding, or pushing past level 20+ Mythic keys. At least not for now. So instead you will have a place to teach the more inexperienced players, and eventually we will put a “core” Mythic+ team together that will consistently complete 15-18 keys together each week.

We also offer a casual/chill/relaxed environment for people to just have a good time. We also have a Discord ready to go, and I would encourage people to go there and chat with your fellow guild members. I myself will try to hang around the General voice channels as much as I can.

If this guild sounds like it would interest you, or if you have ANY questions at all, please contact me below!
Discord: Bouncy#8614
BattleTag: Bouncy#21588

Hello Vakarna!

If you’re looking for a place to grow with, , Silvermoon, might be a good fir for you :slight_smile:

We started less than two weeks ago and got our roaster almost full. Only need two healers, preferably a priest, a pala or a shaman. We will get N’zoth down on monday, and will start heroic right away.

If so far it’s something you might be interested, I invite you to read our post:

Wishing you find a guild that makes your gaming time more fun,
Dostoievski, Innkeeper of Sneezing Bear Inn.