LFM Friends Draenor

I’m an altaholic and I got plenty of alts and experience in wow however, I don’t know many people that actively play wow currently. During legion my guild perished and currently I’m trying to find a chill guild to hang out with, and perhaps do some content so I can start doing some more intense group content but not have to waste away in LFG finding people who leave on the first wipe!

I’m a nice human, who has a weird obsession with pumping my hunter with all kinds of cosmetics! Be my friend plox <3

Hey thorydall would you be interested in joining a raiding guild?? i will leave a post to my thread if it interests you, hope to hear from you soon.

Helloo Thorydall! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Check us out if you get 5 mins we have alts…lots of alts…

Hi Thoryndall, I don’t know if you have found a home yet, but perhaps Avalanche can help you out? I’ve put our add and details below for you to check out. Hopefully speak to you soon!

We’re a friendly guild with a relaxed raiding atmosphere looking for some DPS to join our raid team and progress in Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond. We are always recruiting good people, so regardless of role get in touch. Right now we have a particular need for the following:

Holy Paladin

BM Hunter

DPS Warrior

Rogue (any spec)

Havoc Demon Hunter

Ideally, you will be 370 item level (or thereabouts - we can help you with this). You should always be prepared with consumables and to contribute to the community if you can with professions. We have an active Discord and will expect you to at least be listening during raids (speaking is kinda helpful too, but no pressure to begin with).

Our current progress stands at 8/8hc and 8/8nm. Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 8-10.30 pm UK time (that is 9 pm server time start). If you are interested in raiding and having quality banter, have a good sense of humour and are an actual team player, add Gymer#2917 or find one of our officers in game.

FOR THE HORDE!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.