Lightforged Draenei LF RP Guild

I just came back after an extended break and am leveling up my Priest. I want to get back into RP but am unsure what the RP scene really looks like these days. Is there much walk-up RP or is it all guild/event based? Are there any new hubs for RP?

I am an experienced RPer but new to Draenei and especially Lightforged. I think I’ve got my character concept fairly nailed down right now but am looking for a place to put her. I want to avoid a strict military theme or the super casual theme. She’s a warrior but would like a minute away from war. Ideally a smaller, less strict para-military unit or adventure type that has a mix of combat and non-combat RP. No mercenary themes.

Thanks!

The Fallen Leaf, perhaps? To my understanding, the guild mostly revolves around Pandarian themes, but is open to all races.

I can’t really come to mind of any heavy adventure types, seeing there are many of those out here.
But
Heavy Draenei themed.

And reading you wish a healthy mix from combat RP and non combat RP I’ll do some shameless self advertisement :slight_smile: Our events categories range a whole lot though we’re leaving SW soon for a combat orientated campaign.

2 Likes

I feel that something like this is probably a good bet.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-shaur/6866

I would also check this out, if she finds herself in Kalimdor - which as a Draenei, is fairly easy to do.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feathermoon-spring-festival/139811

1 Like

Could have a look at The Fellowship and see if it’s to your liking!

The Iron Dragons are also something that fits your description, could hit them up!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. There’s a couple that sound interesting. I’ll have to check them out. Definitely don’t need something Draenei focused, and actually had not thought to look for one. Worth checking out.

Oh, I’ve noticed several posts in the forums that are tagged with [PCU]. I am not familiar with that acronym. What does it stand for?

The PCU (Perroy Cinematic Universe) are a collection of guilds. It’s a community with lots of people in it who pride themselves on the quality of their RP. They are separate guilds but also do events together.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.