Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

This is great!

the information is really modest

When will we be able to use the free transfer?

After checking on my PVP toons, some realms are in fact open right now for FCM.

does this include crusader strike aswell?

neither are Living Flame / Lone Wolf Alliance - which I find very weird since wasnt it mentioned in the start, that those servers are too full etc?

It could be that it may be opened for transfer later. There’s atleast no mention in the opening post that certain realms are excluded, only that they are starting to open these for transfer this week.

If more transfers are required you could always come back after this week for more feedback about it, since they opened transfers based on feedback after all :smiley:

so you’re telling me that not a single eu pvp server can transfer to a pve one? because i checked every single one of em

Looks like the window was open very briefly and closed again, check again later!

haha so this is basically the same sh*t as it was months ago when ppl wanted to join living flame - they had to snipe the opening windows. now ppl wanna leave LF and have to snipe the transfer windows - nice joke blizzard
i dont play SoD since 2 months, it was just an idea to move over to some friends on wild growth and see if it becomes fun again with them, but if not - then not

my troll priest and others are ready to head to WG no transfer options right now. its Quarter to 4

So how about telling us when and where the transfers are available?
“Short window” is laughable, it’s not like everyone has the time to look every few minutes if the desired transfer is available now, give people a chance to leave this PvP server hell, literally no reason to play on these anymore, straight gank fiesta for no reason.

3 Likes

Great. And the fact that the Lava Lash PvE is completely dead is not a problem. They’ll open free transfers to Lava Lash I bet and nobody will want to go onto a server that has 300 people on it. Result: unbalanced PvP servers still, dead Lava Lash still. Well done, Blizz.

Will Crusader Strike EU to Wild Growth EU be an option?

Do you know which options were available?

I only saw that the option was there, I did not select for the actual listed realms sorry since I wasn’t bothered to transfer off.

1 Like

There’s 2 pvp realms and 1 pve realm.

Well, in the end this will end up as a feature for those sticking to their screen 24/7 and refresh every minute until the transfer is up, really had hope earlier today that I could leave this clown fest of a server choice, but it was once again just purely cosmetic hope.

Damn I hope I get the chance to transfer… It’s just RNG huh

People over on US forums are posting that they’ve moved their characters via Free Character Migration… For us in EU there’s nothing but the sound of crickets and tumble weed… Anyone seen if the migration has been up for EU yet?