List of things that are NEVER going to happen:

HAHA! This is just so funny!

BFA deserves endless complain.

3 Likes

PvP Hotfixes

4 Likes

Why not have Thrall dying? Wait… nevermind scrap that, He’s Green Jesus. When he dies we’ll have Thrallianity become a religion in WoW, where they talk about how he died for the sins of Azeroth.

At least we have 2 candycrush quests to do in BfA.

1 Like

How ironic.

The fun police get laid off!

2 Likes

Things that will never happen?
The EU gear store having the same items as the US

4 Likes

Ironic because you consider Twitch community somewhat a ’lower kind of human being’?
Ironic because you think my post was stupid? (so it would be the irony of the irony of the irony).
Ironic because you think the OP post was stupid?

Probably my lack of IQ or just the fact that I’m overthinking what you wrote could be an issue but help me to understand your post.

Nowadays the word ‘ironic’ or ‘sarcastic’ are used in so many situations…

Seems to be a trend as well. I noticed when trying to buy some presents recently that the US Disney/Star Wars store has far more stuff than it’s European counterpart.

Seems it’s not only in terms of Blizz merchandise that we are second class citizens :frowning:

1 Like

Things that are never going to happen?

• Me doing mythic raids when they are current content.
  • Me running M+
  • Me doing rated PvP

:blush:

2 Likes

Honestly though; this is a self inflicted problem. Many EU countries (or countries in general) have stupid national laws. So just making global stuff can be very very difficult.

I’m not sure I buy that excuse. No one would ever do business with any European country if it was that bad. Lots of goods make it here from all over the world.

The other thing that is awful with some online stores based in the US is they use UPS for shipping who always magically pile a huge amount of tax onto your bill which I later learnt you can actually challenge in many cases. It is really hit and miss getting things imported. I have used Jinx bought a load of stuff in a sale and paid a reasonable amount to get it here, yet other companies have charged so much for postage and importing that more expensive than the item you are buying.

I can also buy stuff from Hong Kong etc and pay next to nothing for postage. It doesn’t get here fast but it’s very very cheap.

2 Likes

Some countries (China as an example) are still legally classified as ‘development countries’, which gives them huge discounts on postage and such. The world’s weird.

Always :rofl:

• People finally happy with the game and no complaints

Quivers… :frowning:

Meh, we also have things that they don’t.
Huawei phones for example. :smirk:

2 Likes

Relax, lol. I find it ironic because you point at something stupid with something that obviously wouldn’t be understood (so it wasn’t a smart move), that’s all. And yes, that’s ironic.

You feel attacked yet you attacked the other person first. That’s also quite ironic.

Nothing of that makes you stupid personally, but the action was. You are not one single action, or even two or three. Everyone does something stupid at some point, they may also do something smart or kind the next moment.

Stupid also doesn’t mean bad. You can be evil and super smart; you can be incredibly dumb and the kindest person in the world.

Moral of the story: don’t use twitch emotes in normal everyday speech or won’t be understood.

2 Likes