Little Chubby & Loveably Dudu LF HC Guild :)

Hello there :slight_smile:

I am a chubby moonkin from the server Silvermoon who is looking for a guild that raids heroic. My experience so far in BFA is 3/8 mythic in Uldir. My current guild is disbanding, which is a shame since there was a lot of brilliant nutcases in there! Therefor it is time to find a new, and more casual home. A little about myself first…

What I am known for:
If I thrieve I am very sociable, and a carebear :slight_smile: I have a tendency to choose sweet names for my characters to fool the opponent of my innocense! Mocking guild members when they die with my cremating torch and a victory dance on their corpse. Finding devious ways of swapblasting my guild members into certain death! Always eating, especially candy. Can be bribed into doing almost anything in-game with the right amount of candy. Love silly events and achievement runs (have done “Only the Penitent” at least 75 times).
When it comes to raiding I always read up on tactics, prepare myself with the usual flasks, pots, food enchants and so on. I am an expert at winging it and pretending I know what I’m doing.

What I am looking for:

• A casual heroic raiding guild. I am not interested in mythic progress anymore, with that said I can be bribed with candy!
  • Would be a bonus if the guild have an alt/social run every now and then.
  • A social & active guild. Doesn’t have to be a lot of action in the guild chat, but Discord has to be a an active blabber machine in the evenings :slight_smile:
  • Structured and organized leadership.

Feel free to poke me in-game for a cosy chat or if you would like to see my logs on the main character :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 Great player you are getting here whoever is taking her in :slight_smile:

Hello from a purple fat and fluffy bear dudu! :smiley:

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Aloha. Not sure if you’d be looking for a 1 night a week HC guild (Sundays, 8pm Server Time), but if you are, come and check out Supercool Discotheque. We’re also full of lovable nutcases, I’m sure you’d fit right in!

Check out our recruitment post here: [A] Ghostlands-Dragonblight <Supercool Discotheque> 5/8H 1-Night-Raiding

Hi Cherryflower
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Hello mate if you’re interested in joining a guild farming HC add me Cryogenics1#1580 but note we’re also recruiting for mythics starting in 8.1

We are a HC raiding guild, not looking at mythic just yet, most evenings we are many on discord , :smiley: we will be starting alt runs soon, we do mog runs and fishing trips for lolz :smiley: :smiley:

See if this is something u maybe after :slight_smile: silvermoon also

man I love your post :smiley: it s so damn cute. Unfortunately we do run mythic and we are progressing but we do a lot of alt runs in HC and we clear it super fast :D…also we run m+ daily and we are a bunch of super silly people that love to call eachother stupid names and curse a lot. We are active both in discord and gchat. add me if you ar interested arya7#2306