Lone wandering shaman looking for a pandaren guild

Are there any pandaren themed guilds out there that are open to new members? I would like to join one to learn more about the pandaren ways, traditions and culture so i could improve my skills in RP-ing as a pandaren, but i would also like to have fun participating in different RP events and such of course. I also would prefer a guild that is active and alive and not close to disbanding, it is not so amusing being in a guild only for it to die out after a few weeks of joining it.

Feel free to whisper me if you would like to invite me to your guild, if i am not online then mailing me is an acceptable alternative.

Thanks.

-Ban Feng

7 Likes

The Fallen Leaf have a large concentration of Pandaren on Alliance. They aren’t Pandaren only but it is Pandaria-based.

As long as the guild is pandaren in majority and has pandaren themes, i’m fine with it.

:eyes:
The alliance have enough pandas already
You should invest in the red

5 Likes

There’s really not that many of us, i’ve actually seen more pandaren in the horde than alliance come to think of it.

As mentioned by Helene, we are primarily pandaren and the guild’s theme revolves around Pandaria.

Here’s our guild thread and a TL;DR:

What I know of of existing Pandaren themed guilds currently active on Alliance side there’s:

The Fallen Leaf (as already mentioned) and Yu Xin Keepers

The guild I am currently in is also Pandaren themed but dormant, I am about to seek membership of Yu Xin Keepers though, the smallest of the mentioned guilds, as their cause matches something Qufu could back 100% up on closest.

Both guilds have guild threads here on the forum, and Argent Archive pages as well.

Here’s the link to the Yu Xin Keepers guild thread: [Pandaren A/N RP] Yu Xin Keepers

Edit: Edited out The Wun Dynasty as I was informed they are dormant.

The Wun Dynasty has unfortunately gone dormant, but Yu Xin Keepers was formed by the old members.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that, sorry to hear so.

I did think that 3 Pandaren guilds Alliance side would probably be more than what the demand could supply players for.

Good for me though, as their new concept fit my Pandaren considerably better than their old one and I am on a lookout after a new guild for him.

I’ll correct my original post just to avoid misunderstanding.

Also I know it is off topic but do you know if Order of the Four Winds, Horde side, has ceased to exist as well, didn’t seem to be able to find any of their threads?

It is dormant as well and has been so for a while unfortunately.

A shame, but guess there’s a lack of Pandaren RP’ers to supply Pandaren guilds in general, still the Falen Leaf, even if not exclusively Pandaren, have managed to go strong for quite some time.

Even if this is not my main anymore, I do love the Pandaren race, so it is indeed kind of sad to see Pandaren guilds disappear.

Not like under MoP where several big Pandaren guilds flourished and coexisted perfectly well, at least Alliance side.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.