Look at my horse, my horse is amazing

and this is a variant of it that is also widely used in pizzas (if this is of interest … :smiley: )

https://www.gamberorossointernational.com/news/food-news/my-italian-pantry-tropea-red-onion-igp-a-naturally-sweet-product/

2 Likes

RED ONION YES!

See, if Italy says so, it’s solid!

1 Like

Hair growth shampoo? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Everyone knows for hair loss you use the mixture of beer and eggs and/or cut it down at fool moon so it regrow stronger… (it is forbidden to shorten hair on the new moon , so as not to shorten your own life. You can cut your hair on the full moon. Tho’ shortening the length of the hair to the waxing moon promotes their speedy regrowth)
And is good to wet your hair with the first spring rain - so that the hair grows as quickly as the first spring grass. And one should not comb his hair after sunset and before sunrise! It is important!
Red onion shampoo… how… uncivilized and barbaric

with that smell in your head at least keep the mosquitoes away and not just them …

1 Like

I stopped reading after you gave me a like.

Clown 1 Kitiaara 0.

You did good though! I will save you some leftover burger later today.
No no, I insist please, you’ve earned it
:clown_face:

Fixed that mistake :kissing_heart:

Once my cat creates an account, she will have a word with you.

back to the topic, I think that the latest generation horses (the bigger and more muscular ones) are perfect for humans, while the ‘old’ generation ones are good for gnomes, undead and vbelf/belf.

Orcs, Taurens, Nelves, Nightbornes, Worgens on the horse are ‘unwatchable’

Trolls on lil donkey look dopey as heck hahaha.

1 Like

I really like horse mounts, we don’t get as many on Horde but some of them are really nice.

I would agree the more slender races probably look more suited to the animals but I don’t really match my mounts to my characters, I like to use the random button and see what I get. :grinning:

I think the obvious reply “give it a lick, it tastes just like raisins” has been missed here :smiley:

2 Likes

:horse:

1 Like

I’d say human paladins.

In the case of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse it’s probably a Forsaken warrior though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.