Looking for 1 day raiding guild

Hi folks,
I am looking for a guild as my current guild runs 3 days a week next addon and this will be far too much for me as things have changed. I can raid 1 day a week. Class-wise I am quite flexible. I prefer healing (I could offer Prevoker, Shaman, Pally or Monk). DPS would also be fine as Mage, WL, Evoker or Hunter.

I have some mythic experience (the first 4 bosses) and had 2.9k Rio in S3.

I prefer raiding Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday anytime from 7 PM ST to 1 AM ST.

Mythic raiding is not that important for me but I do not mind. Mythic plus-wise I’d prefer if there are guild internal runs that I do not have to rely on pug groups but it is not essential.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

look here.

Hello!,

We are still looking for extra members for our One Night Raiding Guild. We have room for healers, dps and tanks.

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team: Vir Fortis

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team: Syndicate:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

We are not a big guild and some old members are still returing.
If you think its a fit, we are happy to have you!

Have a lovely weekend,
Greeting Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

Hi Khazragore / Nefertin,

From what I’m reading, it looks like you’re looking for a laid-back raiding schedule, as well as guildies to do m+ with. I think we make a nice fit, with the exception that we will start with 2 raid nights at the start of the expansion and drop a night when we no longer need to farm.

Feel free to check out our recruitment post here: WoW recruitment

If this interests you, hit me up on discord: kletsomg
/Klets