Looking for a active guild

so i’ve been shoping around but most guilds i join seem pretty dead :smiley:

If you are looking epic Blood Elf/Nightborne RP I suggest Highblood Myrmidons

I can’t say i’m that into role playing though ye sure its wierd ive been on AD for like 17 years yet I’m not into Role playing that much but mostly i just join guilds to hang out and talk to people maybe do stuff like dungeons and such

This is a rp realm. If you dont plan to roleplay go and find another server

4 Likes

are you going to pay the 3000 kr it would cost to move for me ? :smiley:
please use your brain you can’t just move server it costs hundreds of euros

Perhaps you should have used yours before rolling on AD and throwing toxic liners to people on the forums

3 Likes

perhaps you should learn to read he was suggesting i move i simply pointed out that if he had used his brain as given by the Almighty he would understand that as someone who has played for 17 years i have a lot of characters and can’t even afford to move a fraction of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you can. I exclusively played on Dragonblight like-… 2 years ago. I had around 45 characters on Dragonblight. I made a dwarf on AD to check out RP, loved it and simply swapped server, deleting all of my old characters, and here I am.

It’s definitely possible.

Edit: grammar

2 Likes

sure if your not attached to your alts but many of us are plus there are many on ad that don’t really role play you know mostly they come to us because they don’t like CRZ

Oddly enough, I was attached to them. VERY attached.

2 Likes

if that was true you would not have deleted them so press X to doubt no offense

Not particularly, I would’ve still done so since they would be on a realm I wouldn’t play on, which would take up space with the character limit’s existence.

1 Like

I did sort of the same thing as Blindbulb, I picked the characters I couldn’t bare to level again and paid to move them to AD and remade the rest, even deleting some max level characters to do so.

As much as it pained me at the time to delete some characters i was attached to, they would just be taking up space on a server I no longer wish to play on.

1 Like

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Transfer

The cost of each paid character transfer is $25 / 20€ / £15 / ₩24,000

3 Likes

ye end if you have 26+ characters is easily hundreds of euros which is several thouands of kr so again please use your brain and don’t suggest something as dumb as moving server like it’s free

That sounds like a big you problem. This is an RP realm

12 Likes

Imagine making 26+ characters on an RP realm over the course of god knows how many years, then making a thread about not being able to find any active guilds whilst admitting that you don’t care about RP on an RP realm

I won’t even go on a tangent about where you should belong, you’re just plain stupid

25 Likes

4 Likes

Sadly I actually don’t know of many non rp guilds cause that’s my own circle… Perhaps some of our raiding guilds out there are taking on socials as well I’m unclear. However I think cause these kinds of guilds don’t often advertise on the forums you might be better off using the in game function of guild searching. Sorry to not be of more help.

step 1: go to an italian restaurant 26 times
step 2: eventually find out they’re not serving japanese food
step 3: ???
step 4: the starvation incident

6 Likes