Looking for a active raiding guild!

Hi there!

Active and old raider/m+ player from Sweden, coming back from some months break looking for a new and active guild for 9.2!

What you get is either a Havoc DH or Affliction Warlock, with great raiding/m+ mindset. I always try to have fun and being abit competitive when it comes to raiding/m+.
I have played the game since release and raided most content as all roles and in all difficulties. Current experience within SL is 10/10 heroic Sanctum and some mythic bosses within Castle Nathria.

I am looking for a guild that hunts for Heroic clean “Curve” with mythic progression as a bonus. No hardcore. I am in no rush and I would say that patience and being helpful is my strong side.
I also love m+ content with great people and a good laugh.
The raiding hours I am looking for is 2/3 days/week, 19.30-23.00 ish, All days except Friday/Saturday.

My contact info:
Torment#21748 for Bnet.
Meta#0271 for Discord.

Cheers!

/Meta

1 Like

Hi!. i represent a small new guild called Purged. we are seeted on silvermoon alliance (eu). we are looking for members to push a decent progress this tier in mythic and have curve done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
raid times are planned on wednesday and sunday rom 20-23 hours server time.
if you have any questions or would wish to talk to me pelase contat me on
bnet: okhan#21236 or
discord : 𝓓𝓲𝓸𝓴𝓱𝓪𝓷#0056

Hey there, if faction change is an option then please check out our recruitment post! We have two raid teams (one for mythic and one for heroic) that we are currently recruiting for that might be of interest to you.