Looking for a casual guild

Hi.

This may seem like a desperate post but I am a long time veteran player who has not raided or even done many Dungeons since Diablo iii came out and stole my guild mates.

I belong to a guild and if anything I am loyal to the point I have spent 5 years hoping my guild will come back and do stuff together again. We were an active guild who raided and did dungeons and challenges together up until cataclysm and then Diablo made an appearance and everyone went over to that and I am guessing since then to ventures new.

It is getting quite lonely with the few alts left in the guild who come online now and then but most of those that were left went over to other guilds to continue raiding.

Due to personal life commitments I am very rarely online in the evenings therefore I am not available to raid, and I have not really raided or done a dungeon in a very long time.

So I am at the point where I think its time to move on and find a guild who has a social aspect about it. Preferably a mature guild. Somewhere that maybe does some dungeons, challenges, older raids, etc. I don’t mind if they have a raid team I am not looking to take peoples places in raids but happy if available to participate in alt runs.

I am a female and an adult with children. I have played since burning crusade, I have been a long time council member on my current guild and raid leader. I work evenings so very rarely available past 5pm.

Just looking for a social guild or raiding guild with a social aspect to it. To make some new friends who enjoy doing in game stuff. I am a big achievement collector so enjoy doing as much as I can.

Thank you if you took the time to read this.

Sorry I posted on the wrong character
It is this character I am online mostly with

Raven is a casual raiding guild with many social members, if you are looking for a home, feel free to have a look around on our website
https:// ravensilvermoon. enjin. com

Hi

We are a raiding guild that likes to run keys and other Legacy content. If you want more info, here is our original post:

Please feel free to contact me should you want chat.

Good luck in finding a new home :slight_smile:

Hey there. The guild I’m in (Forged from Chaos) are always looking for new active social people. Doesn’t really matter what time you’re online, at the moment we are not raiding as we are trying to build a core amount of social players before we even bother with any of that. That said, that isn’t a closed book.

If you’re interested at all, /W me in game or in fact anyone online in our guild. :slight_smile: I’m online a fair bit.

Cheers!
Ben

Hi Sienna, it doesn’t sound desperate at all, I think its really nice and speaks to your character that you have waited and hoped for so long that your guild would come back together. If it doesn’t we have a very lovely and social group of people, all kind people (we have been very picky). We have been an active guild since 2007 and we aren’t going anywhere so you know that you could settle and call it home. We are 21+ so the maturity thing wouldn’t be an issue. We have 2 different raiding teams (a progression one and a relaxed social one) so there may be a place for you in the relaxed one too if you would ever fancy that :slight_smile: We do M+ as a guild and its just generally a really nice place to call home.
Asta#2730 if you fancy a chat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.