Looking for a Casual Guild

Hi there. I am a level 60 Shadow Priest looking for a casual Guild to do Dungeons,Torghast and hopefully some Raiding with. Currently playing Alliance on Silvermoon but open to transferring for the right Guild, would prefer to stay Alliance though. I haven’t done any Raiding this expansion due to the onset of anxiety nor have i done many dungeons , my anxiety strips me of my confidence to pug ( silly i know). Days i can Raid are Tuesday to Friday inclusive, though i am not looking to do anything super serious. If there is some interest you can reply here or contact me on Bnet Rhiannon#21536.

Ey up,my guild on Magtheridon are recruiting!

Hi there, I know your post says your willing to stay alliance but if your ever open to changing faction, feel free to read about us :smiley:

[H] <The Petite Feet> New Draenor Guild is Recruiting!

Your bnet tag looks very familiar :slight_smile:

Does it? I don’t recognise your Character name or anything :confused:

Aww… Maybe it’s just a coincidence then, I thought you was someone called Fenna. She had a character with the same name as your btag and I think the bnet was also called that. Sorry about that.

Hey Sinnéd, I added you on Battle.net.

I’m the guild master of Alpha Raiders, I’d love to have a chat with you if you have a free moment, as I think we just may have the perfect place for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

If discord is more convenient, you can also message me on there.
Gillers#5858

Hope to hear from you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice day. :grin:

A faction change could be possible for the right Guild.

We could have a chat if your willing to join us!

Hi there Sinnéd,

I’ve sent you a battletag friend request earlier, but haven’t heard of you yet.

I think our guild can be a good match for you. You can find out more about us on [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! or by sending me a message via Thorck#2781.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Thorck. I believe i spoke to one of your Guild mates regarding BEAST but the Raid nights did not suit.

Alright I see, I wasn’t aware, my bad :slight_smile:
In that case I wish you much luck in finding a place to feel home!

1 Like

Hey Bud!

Added you on Battlenet, hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!