Looking for a casual guild

As the title said, i’m looking for a guild, one which resembles more a group of friends, so i’d prefer a small one with a discord/teamspeak server. I’m new to the game, as of right now i have a dark knight at lvl 49 and a rogue at lvl 42 (which i ended up abandoning since i don’t like), so i have no experience in raids and endgame content, but i would like to learn since i’ve actually been liking it so far.

Hi mate your more than welcome to join us!

Give me a messege on discord or battlenet and we can have a chat😊

Discord - manxofxarb#2551

Battlenet - manxofxarb#2624

Hey we’re a small guild on Horde Draenor, feel free to read about us and get in touch!

Our team might be just what you are looking for. Our team has been together for more than 9 years and I can confidently say we are not simply a WoW guild.

We have a lot of experience with helping out new players and we do our best to be as inclusive as possible.

If you are interested feel free to give me a shout Sil182#2743

Have fun and take care

Megie

Hey Dalium,

In BEAST we always look for a balance between experienced and newer players.

Please have a look and let us know if our guild appeals to you: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Well if you ok joining the Mighty Horde on Draenor then Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM is for you

Hey Bud!

Come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!

Dear Dalium

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)