Looking for a chill guild that wants to progress

i am a Vengeance demon hunter main looking for a guild that would want to do raids/m+ keys i am a chill person that can tryhard and put in effort in to the game to progress in raids and m+

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!

Hi Banwitar,

Are you open to realm transfers? Maybe you could consider Synfull on Dragonblight-EU. First and foremost we’re a social guild, but we like to get stuff done. Every season we aim for, and achieve AOTC. We also have an active M+ community where people run keys nearly every night.

Current raiding nights are Monday and Thursday from 20:45 till ~23:00. Fridays are our social nights where we do whatever the attendees feel like doing. Other nights are pretty much filled with M+.

If you’re interested in having a chat and discover mutual expectations, please feel free to add me on bNet; armandgrtn#2625, or on discord; armandgrtn.

Best regards,

Armand

Hi,

Thanks

Hey we need a Tank in our roster

Add discord: Pollemodex_66349