Looking for a chill raiding guild for new raid

As the title says I’m looking for a chill guild to clear the next raid with pref on Tarren Mill I used to raid mythic but I took a break a while ago and now looking to find a guild to clear the next raid tier with.

Any days/times are good for me if you wanna talk my Btag - Sha#2981

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Shalyssrá

Hello Shalyssra,

If you don’t changing faction give a thought to the Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and after clearing Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor and Nighthold, we’re looking forward to clearing the Tomb of Sargeras! So far we have been moving up every tier, and we’re aiming to keep improving.

What can we offer?

(note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no aspirations to raid Mythic)
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those. Alts and friends are more than welcome to join, even for normal raids.

We are currently bolstering our ranks to get ready for Tomb of Sargeras.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics like have your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn and bring some buff-food + damage pots for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort in terms of buff-food and damage pots.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Current Recruitment Specifics:

At the moment we are looking for the following classes/specs:

- Any DPS (healer/tank OS is a big plus, but all specs are welcome)

Raiding Times

Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM server time
Sunday 7:30-10:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and/or just one day).

Progression

8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Currently looking for:

demon hunter (dd) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (feral-tank) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
monk (tank) high
paladin (protection) high
priest (dd) high
rogue high
shaman (elemental) high
shaman (enhancement) high
warlock high
warrior (dd) high
warrior (protection) high

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Ahi#2886
Eiganjo#2434
Foen#2700
Ampha#21154

Hi Shalyssrá

I’m not sure if you’d consider a faction change, Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We’re currently looking for a few additional dps to complete our raid roster.

We’ve completed Uldir Normal and Heroic together and made a start on Mythic 1/8 before we took a break for the end of the year. Our current aim is to add to our roster to ensure we have a full team for 8.1 and the new raid, including Mythic content.

We raid twice a week on Wed/Sun at 21:00 Server Time and on non-raid days we’re running M+/alt runs/achievement runs etc together.

You can check out our main ad here: Uprising Recruitment

Give me a shout in BNet Abbles#2824 if you’d like a chat.

Alth

Hi Shalyssra

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. We are on a different server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a few more dps and a warlock would be perfect!

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Found a guidl for the moment cheers.

Hallo Shalyssrá,

If you consider changing the server, maybe our guild would be interesting for you.
We are a fairly new adult raiding guild. We raid twice a week (Thursday and Monday 21.00-23.30 ST) and your warlock dps would be a great addition to our raiding team. If you are interested, my battleid is orgeir#2898. More information also available here:

Cheers!