Looking for a group of friendly Mature players to enjoy playing with

Hi, I am a returning WoW player after a break of a few years. I have a couple of level 70 characters on Dunemaul and have got to a point where I’d like to do more dungeon runs and possibly even raids. The big problem though is that I get quite nervous and am not a superstar player, I’d say more middle of the pack. I have done some dungeons and raids but the toxicity makes me anxious and nervous at times where other players play the blame game and get mad and it’s at that point the fun goes out of the game for me.
I know I have lots to learn but I’d like to try and progress further with the game and if there is a mature group of people out there who would like a friendly older (54) player in the guild then add me or invite me, sadly I do not have any friends in real liffe who play so grouping up means using looking for random groups currently.
Anyway, send me a message in game or on here if you want to add one more to your friends lists and or guild. Thansk for reading my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there! ^^

I think our guild could be a good fit for you, if you’re like to have a read; Ministry of Silly Wipes

We’re a social, casual raiding/M+ guild who focuses on trying to provide a safe space for people who want to dip their toes into slightly harder content.
Please have a read of the thread I linked, and if you’ve questions or are interested in joining us, my contact info is at the bottom of it =)

Hey Naboo,

Take a look at our guild profile on Draenor.
We are 9/9 Heroic and clearing again while we try to build a Mythic Team.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!!

Hi Naboo,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100

Hi Naboo, firstly welcome back to WOW! I hope you are enjoying it so far! Would you consider a realm transfer or at least levelling on a new server? If so I think you would be a great fit for our guild, we have a good mix of old and new players and everyone has a mature mindset and gets along well. We are mostly just looking for new friends to join us, I have linked our post below if you are interested and you can contact Metz our GM or feel free to reach out to me Bowmistress#2796 on Battlenet. If we don’t speak I hope you find somewhere to call home. :blush: